Jollibee Spaghetti Recipe gives you that sweet and tangy taste that surely makes your tummy wanting for more. Moreover, spaghetti has been recently categorized as a “comfort food” which helps you alleviate your mood whenever you are going through stress at work, or you’re just plain exhausted.
If it’s practically possible, a lot of people might even cook and eat this dish every single day. In the past, cooking spaghetti everyday would be downright expensive, but the advancement of food technology is increasing the availability of ingredients and at the same time making them more economical. Hence it is now possible to cook a low-cost serving or two daily.
One of the most famous fast food in the Philippines is Jollibee Spaghetti which is very popular with kids and kids-at-heart. Some people even make frequent visit to the stores just to savor its sweet, delicious, and flavorful cooked sauce together with its iconic firm pasta.
Every serving of Jollibee Spaghetti is cooked exactly the same way all throughout the 800 available stores in the Philippines. No wonder why they are popular nationwide. Maybe you were tempted to try their recipe so that you can cook it at home whenever you want to. This Jollibee Spaghetti recipe will show you how.
Jollibee Spaghetti Recipe
Jollibee Spaghetti is a must try fast food when you visit the Philippines but if you do not have any plans or did not get a chance to go there you have the option to try it in many different countries where they are present.
- 1 kg spaghetti noodle
- 400g ground pork
- 6 pcs picnic ham
- 6 pcs red hot dog
- 3 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Cook the pasta as per the instruction in the pack.
- Boil a water in the big pot, add some cooking oil and salt.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, ham, ground pork and hot dog.
- Pour the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Go back to the pot with boiling water and drop the pasta.
- Cook for 8 - 10 minutes or again follow the instructions in the packaging; make sure not to overcook.
- Back to the sauce, add in the tomato paste and mix well.
- Pour the condensed milk, salt and pepper.
- Set aside and go back to the pasta.
- Drain the pasta, put it in a serving plate and some sauce, top with cheese.