Adobong Balut Recipe
This Adobong Balut Recipe is a unique delicacy. It transform the traditional Filipino Adobo with fertilized duck egg.
Servings: 6 servings
1. Remove the shell of each balut and set aside.
2. Using a pan, heat the cooking oil. Saute the garlic and onion until the onions are translucent.
3. Add the bay leaves.
4. Pour the vinegar and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the soy sauce and stir once more.
6. Put the shelled balut including the juice then add the black pepper. Bring to boil while swirling the eggs with the sauce.
7. Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with garlic rice!
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg