No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies work as the perfect recipe to satisfy your midnight cravings in just a matter of minutes, you can achieve the same taste as store-bought cookies. The slight crispiness and its chewiness will surely make you want to make more for yourself and your friends.
I consider pastries and baked goods one of the top desserts to ever exist. They are especially more delightful when they are eaten the moment they are finished baking.
Nowadays, it is easy to get ourselves these pastries whenever we feel like it. Many available bakeshops all around the country offer a wide variety of their treats. But if one does not have the time to go out to buy, there is always the option to make it at home. Unfortunately, not everyone can have access to ovens. That is where we thank the existence of the no-bake concept which helps us achieve our goal to make homemade goodies.
Two American chefs discovered this first-class cookie. Just like most pastries, they thought that the flavor of chocolate suits cookie dough the most. After getting them baked, they immediately sold a few batches on the restaurant of their Toll House Inn. Fortunately, it was a big hit, and that is how we got the modern choco-chip cookies we came to love.
After some years, people conceptualized making pastries without the use of the oven. It was a very joyful moment for moms who do not own ovens since they can make more delectable treats for their families.
Once we begin cooking homemade meals more, we will obtain a lot of benefits. First, we have the freedom to choose our ingredients, and also play with them. Second, we guarantee its freshness and cleanliness. Even just through that, we can give our loved ones the quality food they deserve.
You can’t think of anything to give your friends this holiday season? Why not make a few batches of no-bake chocolate chip cookies for them? For sure, you will be able to touch their hearts with the sincerity and work you put in it.
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 50 g butter softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup chocolate chip
- Using a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, white sugar and brown sugar together.
- Add the eggs and continue to whisk until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sugar-egg mixture. Fold until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chip and continue mixing.
- Scoop a spoonful of the dough and roll into balls. Place in a prepared tray.
- Using pan over medium heat, place the dough with 3cm apart from each other.
- Using a spoon or spatula, press down slightly and add more chocolate chip if you want to.
- Put the lid and cook for 10-15 mins until lightly brown on the sides.
- Let it cool on a rack for 5 mins before serving.