Moist Banana Bread perfectly suits the vibe of a chill and relaxing afternoon.
By simply pairing it with a hot cup of tea, you can already achieve solace ad relaxation. Thankfully, there are many available recipes that we can easily follow, just like this one.
So how about surprising your mom, friends, or children with a freshly-baked batch of this goodie?
There is no need to worry about where you can buy this yummy cake-like dessert because you can make it on your own!
Also, try inviting your loved ones if they are into baking too and you can make it a bonding activity.
Origin of Moist Banana Bread
Originally, the pastry originated from America. But since many Asian countries - including the Philippines - abundantly produce bananas on a regular basis, they also made their own versions of the recipe.
Since then, bakeries sold the treat left and right. Many Filipinos even consider it the comfort food that helps them cheer up whenever they feel down and stressed out.
It is available for sale all-year-round, and you can easily acquire the ingredients if you prefer its homemade version.
The benefit of making your own bread? You are one hundred percent sure that it is handled safely and that the ingredients are fresh and healthy.
We get several important nutrients, like potassium and different vitamins, from consuming bananas.
When it is made into a dessert, it becomes more enjoyable to eat. The recipe may serve as a way to make your kids eat their fruit, specifically bananas, and at the same time be able to give them a delicious treat.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of life by sitting on your front porch while sipping hot tea and eating moist banana bread.
Small habits like this will help you destress and appreciate the little things that make our lives amazing. Enjoy the softness and the delicate taste of the dessert.
Moist Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 pcs banana over ripe the best
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ½ cup white sugar lessen or add based on preference
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 pc egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C or 356°F.
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- In a bowl sift the self-raising flour then combine the sugar.
- Make a hole in the center and add the butter, egg, milk and yogurt.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the mashed banana and vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-35 minutes until golden brown on top, check by poking a toothpick where it should come out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Leave a Reply