Hotdog Bread Roll is a great treat for your kids. Since many kids consider hotdog as their favorite food, they prefer having it more than any other food.
And to make sure that you’ll get the best of it, you should use it in a recipe that will assure fullness and a thumbs up from them. This recipe suits those criteria well!
Sometimes, you won’t be able to stop children from wanting to eat a hotdog. Its taste is the most probable reason why they love it. I admit that hotdogs are loved by almost all people, regardless of their age.
Plus, it is a fun food that can be enjoyed in many ways - either by frying, grilling, or by adding it as an ingredient in other recipes. Amazingly, hotdogs have this unique personality that makes them lovable and to stand out a lot. This makes them recognizable by themselves or when added to other dishes. That’s how well-known they are! So I would doubt it if someone says they haven’t tried eating it even once in their life.
Since hotdog buns and sandwiches are already familiar to many of us, I took the chance to make it even better. This recipe is very easy to follow and you’ll only need simple ingredients. You can ask your kids for help too to make your cooking into a bonding activity. Then enjoy it together with them after cooking. Even talking about it makes me want to run to the kitchen and make a few rolls with my kids!
Being on a tight budget does not necessarily mean sacrificing a food’s good taste. Just like how this hotdog bread roll works, it never fails to offer both affordability and deliciousness. Imagine the softness of the hotdogs and bread, then add in the crunchiness of the bread crumbs. Wow, what a dish!
Hotdog Bread Roll Recipe
- 5 pcs hotdog
- 5 slices white bread
- 50 g cheddar cheese sliced thinly
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cooking oil for frying
- In a pan over medium heat, add about 1 tbsp cooking oil and pan-fry the hotdogs for 4-5 minutes.
- Flatten each slice of bread using a rolling pin or an empty bottle, place the cooked hotdog in the middle then roll it tightly, secure with a toothpick. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining hotdogs.
- Dip the bread roll in lightly beaten eggs then roll it into the breadcrumbs. Be careful when doing this step as the toothpick can be sharp, you may use a tong instead of rolling it by hand.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, add the cooking oil and deep-fry each bread roll for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from the pan and drain excess oil with a paper towel.
Roula Karipis says
Did you forgot to say that you slice the hot dogs a little?
Pamela J Maynard says
Where do you put the cheese